Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sponsorship

As a requirement for the pageant we have to obtain sponsors who help alleviate the cost of the pageant. Sponsorship amount is $550 total and anyone who helps me achieve that goal is listed as a sponsor under my profile in the program at the pageant. Sponsorship money helps pay for pageant expenses we well as allows the winner to participate in the Mrs America Pageant at no cost to her!

I plan on heading to local businesses to hopefully raise all my sponsorship money!

To sponsor me click the sponsor me link on the side of my blog!

Any money over my sponsorship amount will be donated to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. A charity where proceeds go to send children of special ops men and women who have given their lives to college. A great cause!

http://www.specialops.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment